Beds are very comfortable, the hotel is within walking distance from the beach and a nice bakery, There is free coffee in the lobby all day long. Walls are extremely thin, however. You can hear every movement your neighbours make. Overall, it is a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings. The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves. The Seaside & Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. The Woodside Fishing Suites are located about a block away on Pioneer Ave and feature 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Inn And Homer Seaside Lodges
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Hotel Homer