All reviewsrv parkcaptain shaneeuropean stylewithin walking distancebishop's beachliving roomshared bathroomfishing chartercommon areasfat olivesgreat viewkachemak baysmall roomplace to stayhalibutdouble bedmain building
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Stayed for just 2 nights but felt at home. Staff was so friendly I thought I was family. We had a room in the old historic inn with a shared bathroom. We did have a sink in our room and a mirror. The room had a set of nice bunk beds with a double on bottom and a twin up top which was perfect for friends traveling together. I was not expecting much upon arrival but I was very surprised. My room was spotless and so was the shared bathroom. It looks like the management cleaned behind each person as they vacated it. The room was sunny and very warm and the beds very comfortable. We had cable in our room and even coffee in the morning. I loved this place and I would highly recommend it to anyone who just wants to feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We've stayed at the Driftwood Inn a number of nights, both during the main season and during the off-season. We've stayed in several different rooms and the views from our room in either of the houses was gorgeous. The beds are super comfortable, the place has a very welcoming and homey feeling, the staff is very responsive to any requests, and our room is always clean to MY standards (I manage a bed & breakfast lodge myself and tend to be very picky about cleanliness!). Each room has its own theme and the room with the jacuzzi in the bathroom is amazing!
There is easy and quick access to the beach and those not wanting to brave the wind and the waves can watch the sun rise over the bay either out of their room or from their little balcony.
This Inn is simply beautiful - you are sure to enjoy your stay there!!!!!

Room Tip: They have a variety of rooms to accomodate just about any group, including families.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dagmar M
Reviewed December 28, 2011

My wife and two of our adult kids spent a few days at the Driftwood RV park this October. These people treated us like long time friends from the moment we checked in. The bathroom facilities were clean and had plenty of hot water. We also took some of their suggestions of "what' to do in Homer and area, Seldovia was a Great gift as a suggestion.

They also hooked us up with Kostas Taxi service, which lead to a great tour & guide, Martine.

WE Love you guys! We'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Driftwood Inn this past July, 2011. We stayed in one of the newer buildings with a lovely view. It was very spacious and well furnished. We are also in the hotel business in Maryland and we can appreciate a nice place. The rate was very reasonable for peak season. We would highly recommend the Driftwood and we will definitely come here again. Bill & Debbie S., Ocean City Md

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Billysalv
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I love this little place. I stay at the Inn part that is down by Bishop's Beach in Homer. They are super friendly here and this is the only place in Homer that has 2 dog friendly rooms. They have a common area with a fridge for you to keep a few groceries or leftovers in when you are staying there a long time. Very cute place. You will love your stay.

There are a couple of great restaurants right across the street and a bakery just down the way.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo