“Great food, spacious seating area”
Review of Fresh Catch Cafe

Fresh Catch Cafe
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual, upscale dining located on the world famous Homer Spit. We feature a wide variety of the freshest seafood and steak around. All of our ingredients are locally grown to bring you a true Alaskan culinary adventure. Our beer and wine selection have been specially chosen to enhance each meal.
colorado
“Great food, spacious seating area”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was our 2nd choice recommendation for good seafood on the Spit, and I'm glad we ended up here. It wasn't nearly as crowded as Capt Patties, and the tables were spacious enough to enjoy the evening. The salmon/halibut combo was superb. I'd definitely go back.

• Polish first
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice on our trip. Once we ordered from the menu and once they cooked the fish that we caught

I would go again, the food was wonderful as well as the service.

1 Thank John J
“Another Perfect Place on the Spit”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great seafood and salads! I loved this restaurant and their use of local foods. It is a farm to table type of environment. You feel as if everything is made from scratch.

Ohio
“The best seafood anyplace”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This was our third time visiting Homer since our first visit in 2006. I think the restaurant opened that year and we feel like we were among the first to discover it. It's been THE reason to return to Homer in 2011 & 2013. Excellence all around, attention to detail, comfortable dining room, pleasant servers, nice view. Everything we've ever eaten there is top notch, most notably the red curry and the halibut tacos. Not sure if/when we'll be back but we'll remember it forever. Thank you for some wonderful and memorable meals.

• Visited July 2013
Yokneam Moshava
“Great Food, great atmoshphere”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The food we got was very good and so was the service. I guess, I prefer Salmon to Halibut, but still the mean was very nice. The location of the restaurant is on the most northern block of Homer Spit, and the views are great, and so is the atmoshphere.
I was so obsessed with the Bald Eagle that sat so still on the top of the next house, that I almost missed my meal.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Fresh Catch Cafe? Share your experiences!