“wonderful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Glen Carbon, Illinois
“wonderful”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I do not eat many sweets, but the scones in this bakery were the best I have ever had. It is a busy place in old town Homer, and we walked from Ocean Shores. We also stopped on our way to Talkeetna to take scones with us.

• Visited July 2014

Martinsburg, WV
“Wow!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I had heard great things about Two Sisters Bakery but it still exceeded my expectations. What a variety of items they have! Cozy and warm friendly atmosphere too. They make their own smoked salmon (wish I could have tried it!) too! I enjoyed my gingerbread chocolate cookie and rhubarb pastry. Honestly everything looked good. And they have tons of homemade bread too! My family of 5 loved every item we purchased and we would definitely stop in again!

Visited July 2014
Westfield, New York
“The food was very good.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had a really light lunch. My wife had a cup of Cheddar potato soup and I had a turkey Parmesan pesto sandwich( the bread was incredible). We split a piece of cheesecake for dessert. $16 for the bill. Would go again, many homemade desserts and breads.

Visited July 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Fantastic Bakery”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We went by here twice for baked rolls, cookies, and a ham and cheese croissant. They were all beyond great. Rolls had a lot of flavor and the croissant was very tender. Highly recommend this place for all types of baked products. It can be a bit tricky to find but well worth the effort.

Hayward, WI
“Quick treats at the Sisters ...”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Picked up muffins and cinnamon rolls to have for breakfast after our walk on the beach. Service was fine, though counter person seemed a bit impatient. Muffins could have used a little honey or other natural sweetener. Cute little place with eclectic decor. The porch area would be great to relax with some java, nice little area for small children to play.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank VSRubato

Been to Two Sisters Bakery? Share your experiences!