“Berry Danish!”

Denver, CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Berry Danish!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The berry danish was the best danish I've ever had :) Wish I could have their espresso in my own kitchen. A must-visit if you are in Homer.

Visited July 2014

Rohnert Park, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheerful, bright and yummy food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We ate breakfast on our way out of Homer...variety of choices on the menu....both meals were ample, hot, and quick service. We even ordered lunch boxes to go....

Visited June 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“So much happiness!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My local host recommended this bakery and boy oh boy oh boy she was so right!!! I simply had a pecan sticky bun and chai tea. The tea was fine, but the bun was AMAZING, one of THE BEST I've ever had! They had wifi and a cute location so I just sat and ate, drank, read and it truly was one of the best mornings of my vacation. Watched the flowers amongst the greenery with mountains in the background. Staff was all super friendly too.

• Visited July 2014
Warren, OH
“Fabulous location on the Spit”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had breakfast here on our last day in Homer. We chose it because of other positive reviews and its' awesome location. We were not disappointed. Breakfast was fresh and cooked to order. My husband has severe allergies to preservatives in many foods so we are cautious where we eat. This was not even a concern at this bakery. Would highly recommend!

Visited May 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“The Sisters are great!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

They have gluten free choices here! Great news for me! The atmosphere is great, and the baked goods are out of this world!

Been to Two Sisters Bakery? Share your experiences!