“BEST bakery/ coffee house ever!”
Review of Two Sisters Bakery

Two Sisters Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Homer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Steps from our lodging we entered the most remarkable bakery/ coffee house ever. The building and decor in this "Old Homer" venue is traditional. The food inside is top of the line "better then grandma's" baked goods. Savory or sweet they are way above average. The patio off the back of the log house has a gravel play are with toys for the little ones, faces the beach and has beautiful pots of flowers abundantly displayed. The service was fast. You can tell this is a regular hang out for the locals and visitors as well. I believe they have been in business for 20 years or more. They have a great website for more info. I can't stop thinking about the pecan caramel cinnamon roll I had right out of the oven...nirvana of pastries!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

a hideaway, unique, cozy, in the presence of bakers with passion. I found what I needed but I would have been happier with a bigger breakfast- not on the menu. The coffee was excellent and you can smell the beach and bay.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Based on reviews, I tried this bakery but was very disappointed. Although the contents were tasty, I couldn't cut the quiche crust with a fork. I ended up eating it like a slice of pizza. On the way out, I purchased two peanut butter cookies. They were non-descrpt, oily tasting, light on the peanut butter taste.

1  Thank 523SM523
Reviewed July 17, 2013

my wife and I heard about the place on the Spit that served the best cinnamon buns around. we found that to be true. so true in fact we came back the next day for seconds. the girls inside were delightful to talk with which made stopping even more enjoyable.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Two Sisters has been an eating institution in Homer for a long time. They make the best baked goods anywhere and are famous for breakie and lunch. Now they are doing dinner. The dinner offerings are what you might expect from this kitchen, creative and very good. For starters try the cheezy bread, my wife had this twice in one meal! You can't go wrong here for dinner and the prices are lower than many places.