“Great bakery”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

First of all I would like to recommend that visitors do not eat here as I dont want to overwhelm the parking or take up all the tables. Save this secret for the locals. That said everything is great here. Coffee is flavorful which is rare for this area. Soups are creative, healthy and tasty. Sandwiches are fresh and innovative. We come here for a breakfast of coffee and baked goods and I love the scones. Very friendly place!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stopped at this place as it was recommended by a friend. The chocolate mousse was great, very rich, good texture, and so yummy! With it being so rich the cup lasted the whole weekend. I also tried a muffin on the last trip and it was also very good. We sat on the back porch and my son loved playing in the rocks outside (100% all boy), after being in the car for the long drive to Homer it was a nice break for the both of us. Make sure to have a change of clothes for your little one as they can get quite dirty in the rocks!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Coffee is great, so are the baked goods--breakfast and sandwiches. Biscuits and gravy very good. The place is comfortable and cozy. The staff are hard-working and committed to good service. Place is always steady and reliable; I've eaten there dozens of times, and will continue to do so. The place invites you to walk over to the sea shore or into the old town part of Home with its gallery.

1  Thank VeniVidiFrui
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Comfortable, laid back little bakery. The food is consistently good and the coffee is great! Love going there for breakfast and sit drinking my coffee and people watching. Follow that up with a walk on the beach and it is a perfect morning. I am often tempted to drive the 4 hour drive from Anchorage to Homer just so I can have one of their sticky buns.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Lovely selection of sweet and savory baked treats. This is always my first stop on a visit to Homer. Particular favorites: chocolate rolls, pecan rolls, cinnamon rolls. Very warm people behind the counter.

Been to Two Sisters Bakery? Share your experiences!