“Outstanding lunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maura's Cafe and Deli
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Maura's cafe is formally known as Panarelli's ( same owners) has been in operating in Homer for seven years, it is located in historic Old Town Homer.
Duluth, Georgia
“Outstanding lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Our lunch was great! The boys thought this restaurant was too girly but I loved it and so did my daughter. We all had sandwiches,which were great. The salads looked amazing! I would love to go back and eat more girly food- I would leave the fellas at home!

Visited July 2014

Lakeland, Florida
“BEST place in Homer for lunch!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Outstanding food. Their sandwiches are delicious and huge. Tomato soup was fantastic. There are numerous options for vegetarians. This place is a real gem!!

• Visited July 2014
Keller, Texas
“Great choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is a delightful little soup, sandwich, quiche or salad stop. It offers you the option of outdoor dining or dining in a delightful small room off the main kitchen. Great food! When you order, there are two prices. Example: 9/13 The first price is for 1/2 sandwich and the second for a whole. Honestly not much difference at all between half and whole. You should order the half. It is a very large sandwich. The salad is very good too.

Visited July 2014
Athens
“Pleasant accidental find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were on our way to a bakery nearby for breakfast and saw Maura's sign, which was closed. The bakery was also closed and on our way back to town, we saw that Maura's was open. That was our lucky day. We had trouble deciding what to have. I finally chose the Brioche Strata and my husband had the breakfast sandwich. I can not say enough about this place. The food was absolutely delicious. The sad part of the experience was that this was our last meal before leaving Homer. Made me want to stay another day!

Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Quaint, tasty little cafe.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had a very good, fresh lunch. My husband had a sandwich and I had soup and salad. Service is a little slow, and the cafe a bit crowded, but it was pretty and we weren't in a hurry.

• Visited June 2014