“Two day relaxation”
Review of Homer Inn & Spa

Homer Inn & Spa
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Homer
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is an amazing place to stay. We had two days in the Oceanside suite and let me tell you, waking up to the view of mountains, water, and blue skies was a bucket list worthy experience! The room was fresh, clean, quaint and you could really tell they cared about making your stay enjoyable.I was fortunate enough to have Marty, one of the massage therapists, give me a massage that made me feel like a million bucks! Overall, great place, great people, and just what we needed to begin our Alaskan summer!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Hot tub. On the beach. In Alaska. Oh, and free wine. This was an amazing place! Having a balcony facing the ocean (I believe all rooms have this) was beautiful. We didn't use the spa servcies, so I can't comment on that, but just staying there was relaxing. The room was beautiful and comfortable. And it was very nice to have coffee, tea, popcorn, and oatmeal in the room.
We would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Homer Inn and Spa is our favorite place to stay in Homer when we visit without our motorhome.
Massage Therapists, Rita and Holly, are very skilled and made us feel comfortable, relaxed and
welcome. I wholly recommend their services, they are the best! The Inn is in a quiet setting on the ocean, the rooms are nicely decorated, and owners helpful and friendly. Wonderful place for a special weekend getaway!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to have Marty the new massage therapist for my relaxing deep tissue massage. Lots of hot rocks and amazing strokes that released my tension. Reward yourself and book your getaway today

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It is a wonderful avenue of self care taking time out of my busy life to spend an afternoon at the Homer Day Spa. Massage Therapist and spa co-ordinator Rita Turner goes the extra mile to ensure clients are treated to receive the most extraordinary care for their experience. I especially enjoy the Reiki treatment she has added. It is amazing and I recomend the Spa to anyone who wants the ultimate of pampering.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I had reason to be in Anchorage for a week and booked an overnight getaway to Homer. The Homer Inn & Spa was very comfortable and relaxing. A beautiful location overlooking the water and we watched bald eagles soar overhead and play on the mud flats (the tide was out) while we enjoyed the outdoor hot tub on the bluff.

The arrangements were easily made and we had a very nice time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I went here in Mid-March and absolutely fell in love with this little get away location! Perfect view of the mountains and the bay. We loved sitting in the hot tub relaxing and was able to just take in the nice scenery. We also had couples massage before we left on Sunday and that was amazing as well! The staff was friendly and kind too! I was able to call in advcance and have the room all set up with his favorite whiskey and a bottle of wine with heart shaped flower petals on the bed waiting for us! I highly recommend this place for couples wanting to spend some quality time together!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Alpenglow Suite