“We enjoyed our stay!”
Review of Paula's Place B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Homer
Paula's Place B&B
Ranked #6 of 40 Homer B&B and Inns
Albany, New York, USA
“We enjoyed our stay!”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Just got a holiday greeting card from Paula today. It reminds me all the sweet memories we had in our Alaska trip last summer. Paula's place is really a top choice to stay at Homer. Paula is such a great host who made us feel like at home. The whole lower level of the house is very spacious for a group of 2 or 6 and the price is very reasonable. The rooms are cozy and the beds are so comfortable. In the morning, Paula made a great breakfast for us before we went off for a bear viewing trip. It was nice talking with Paula about our trip and her own stories too. It's a pity that we only stayed for one night. If we will ever visit Homer again, we will definitely choose Paula's place again and explore Homer for more days.

Thanks Paula! Have a great holiday season!

- M. Zhu

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Meng Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Forked River, New Jersey
Reviewed December 3, 2011

What a lovely home! Paula couldn't be nicer and her breakfasts are worth getting up for! Paula herself is a great hostess, not only charming, but witty, personable and a great conversationalist. She is accommodating and really cares about her guests. In a bi-level home layout, I had the entire first floor to myself. It was great to have so much room and such an enjoyable atmosphere. Paula is also very knowledgeable about the happenings around Homer. She is a hiker and shares a wealth of experience. All in all, I would highly recommend visiting Paula and her Place! - Clare D

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ClareBeachy
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Paula's Place was first class all the way. We had a great time, the food was delicious and very fresh, the hospitality warm, the rooms clean and spacious. The home is centrally located to everything in Homer, even the hospital where we had an unexpected visit.
Paula prepared us a special travel breakfast for the morning we left on our bear viewing tour and provided me with some ginger candy to settle motion sickness.
I enjoyed talking with Paula as we had a lot in common. I even brought some special tomato seeds home to plant in my garden. Of the places, we stayed on the Kenai Peninsula, my wife liked Homer the best, if we ever get back to Alaska, we'll probably stop at Paula's again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Paula's Place exceeded my expectations. I wasn't sure what to expect for my first visit in Homer, AK but I found myself pleasantly surprised. The location is perfect; so close to everything. The accomodations were very clean and very cozy. The beds were extremely comfortable and the sheets were soft as butter. My favorite part of staying was the hostess Paula. Besides being a fantastic cook, I found myself being engrossed in the most delightful discussions on a daily basis. I would highly recommend choosing this bed and breakfast to anyone( but book early she fills up fast.)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Westminster, Colorado
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My husband and I spent two nights at Paula's Place B&B in September 2011. Of the six B&Bs we stayed in on our trip to Alaska, Paula's was our favorite. It was very clean and comfortable. You have the entire first floor of her house to yourself - that's two bedroom, a bathroom, and a living area with a flat screen TV. After many nights of staying small rooms, it was really nice to have a little space. Paula's breakfasts are great and she was very helpful in providing tips on how to spend our time in Homer. If we're ever back in Homer we will stay with Paula again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank StephanieN44
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My wife & I spent the last 14 days going from Fairbanks to Homer and back. Paula's accommodations were by far the cleanest, most spacious( we had our own floor of her house with a family room, 2 bedrooms and nice big bathroom). Her breakfasts were perfect and her willingness to share her knowledge of the area was fabulous.
Thanks Paula - we mentioned your place to all those we encountered after our visit. Art & Jackie

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Art J
Sebeka, Minnesota
Reviewed August 11, 2011

It was the best place we stayed by far on our 14 day alaska adventure. Paula was a amazing cook. She got up early with us so we could have breakfast. Then off fishing, fishing, and fishing. We also did a day claming another early day for paula.
Paula had a display of ideas and things to do in and around homer that was helpful.
We went to the homestead resterant that we highly recomend.
**Paula's house was easy location and to have the whole down stairs. It was so relaxing and we really loved that we got to put our pin on your map of guests. Own front deck with a bench and chairs. Plus you had access to a grill and could cook a meal if you did not want to go out. What a time.
If we could go back today we would. Paula thank you so much. So are a very special person.

Room Tip: Call for reservation as soon as you know your dates. This is a great place for a family.