“If you don't like B&B's you will love this place!”
Review of Cozy Cove Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Homer
Cozy Cove Inn
Ranked #2 of 40 Homer B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband does not like B&B's because they are too fussy. This place is clean ,comfortable & cozy! The kitchen is great. Hint: picked up king crab at safeway and cooked it here. Perfect! Full size oven and fridge. Great hostess, huge breakfeast! You will not leave hungry in the morning. Would return if we ever had the chance to go to Homer again.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We vacationed for two weeks in Alaska and stayed in 6 different B & B's. They were all good to decent, but Cozy Cove Inn was the best - In all categories! It was situated on the side of a mountain that had a great view. It was spacious with a full kitchen, comfortable living space, large bath. Marcella served wonderful breakfasts and was very entertaining sharing her life experiences with us. It was private and secluded, yet close to Homer. It was the most pleasant surprise of our whole trip. When we return to Homer, we will again stay at Cozy Cove Inn, without hesitation. We highly recommend Cozy Cove Inn. - Judy & Jack R.

Room Tip: Ask for the room above the garage for privacy and full kitchen.
2  Thank Judy R
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed at the Cozy Cove Bear Den Studio on the last two nights of our trip to Alaska. This was one of my favorite B & B's we stayed at on our trip. The views from the windows are breath taking. The studio has a private entrance. It has a nice couch and recliner to relax in. It also had a kitchen with stove, refrigerator and microwave. It is all knotty pine with bear accents, very cozy. Everything is new and very clean. We had fresh baked cookies waiting for us when we arrived. Marcella brought us up some homemade muffins, banana bread, cereal and fruit for breakfast. We also had the choice to have a hot breakfast downstairs in the main house. Wish we could have stayed longer. There is a lot to see and do in Homer.

1  Thank luvvacation58
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Having had a less than enjoyable B&B experience prior to my stay at Carmella's Cozy Cove Inn, I was a little hesitant....however, Carmella was wonderfully gracious and truly gifted with Alaskan hospitaliy! She shared her wealth of knowlledge of Alaskan culture, cuisine and attention to details. Her willingness to serve us in ways beyond our expectations were just amazing. She truly goes "the extra mile". The food of local flavor was prepared with passion and loving touches, the breakfasts were sensational! She even made a return trip to the airport to deliver my much needed jacket I had forgotten at her home prior to our bush plane departure for Lake Clark Nat'l Park...I strongly recommend this experience of a loving home, meticulously kept by a woman with a servant's heart of gold....Alaskan gold!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed two nights in the apartment above the garage, it was spotlessly clean and well appointed. It has a full kitchen so if you want to stay longer it is perfect. We found the bed comfortable and the room quiet. But the highlight of our stay was our host Marcella. She was very friendlyand accomodating, she even made my wife a special ginger drink to help with sea sickness before we went fishing. Her breakfasts were delicious, plentiful and she was willing to make it around our schedule which was much appreciated. Highly recommend this B&B to anyone when visiting the Homer area.

1  Thank Mitmel
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Marcella was wonderful. Charlie and I have visited many B&B's over the years and NEVER had such good food and service. She has no problem with cooking for special diets and has a great dog and cat to welcome you. She even dropped us off and picked us up at the airport.
I must admit I wondered what it would be like since the reviews I origanally read were for the Bentler Bear Paw, and the previous owners sold the B&B to Marcella...but she more than exceeded our expectations and I cannot imagine anything better!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PTTraveler101
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I had a fantastic time at this Bed And Breakfast. I stayed in the room (suite) in the main house. It was spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable. A black bear was even gracious enough to stroll through the back yard on my first night. Towels are thick and the amenities (lotions, candles, pillows, etc.) were very good quality (love the Burt's Bees lotion). Marcella really knows how to make her guests feel at home. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012