“Best food and Service of ANY B&B I have visited!!!”
Review of Cozy Cove Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Homer
Cozy Cove Inn
Ranked #3 of 40 Homer B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Marcella was wonderful. Charlie and I have visited many B&B's over the years and NEVER had such good food and service. She has no problem with cooking for special diets and has a great dog and cat to welcome you. She even dropped us off and picked us up at the airport.
I must admit I wondered what it would be like since the reviews I origanally read were for the Bentler Bear Paw, and the previous owners sold the B&B to Marcella...but she more than exceeded our expectations and I cannot imagine anything better!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PTTraveler101

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I had a fantastic time at this Bed And Breakfast. I stayed in the room (suite) in the main house. It was spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable. A black bear was even gracious enough to stroll through the back yard on my first night. Towels are thick and the amenities (lotions, candles, pillows, etc.) were very good quality (love the Burt's Bees lotion). Marcella really knows how to make her guests feel at home. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the main house for two nights and it was perfect in every way. Marcella is the nicest hostess and couldn't do enough for us. The house is beautiful and the views are breathtaking. The house is spotless and we found it to be one of the nicest bed and breakfasts we have ever visited.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We stayed in the forget me not room for 3 nights in June. We consistently stay in bed and breakfasts when we travel and this is by far the best one we have ever stayed in. There are many reasons for this. Marcella is th warmest, most gracious host who can't do enough for her guests. She even got up at 5:00am to make us bagel and cream cheese to take on our fishing outing. Staying in this room gave us access the house so that we felt like we were home. The house is gorgeous with cathedral ceilings and a stupendous view. The cookies, and breakfast were great and we have never felt more comfortable. The bathroom is a huge suite with jacuzzi. Marcella is just one of the best hostesses we have encountered, and this b & b is perfect in every way.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Dawn Marie

My friend and I had the great pleasure of staying in this absolutely perfect bed and breakfast for three nights - two in the Bear Paw Studio and one in within the main house - both experiences were wonderful. Marcella is a lovely woman and is a charming host who goes above and beyond the norm to make her home inviting and she conveys the spirit of Alaska in so many ways. I could easily live in the Bear Paw studio for weeks on end - its views and amenities are a dream come true. I have dietary restrictions that often challenge the best of bed and breakfast owners, however, Marcella created amazing breakfasts each morning and also provided us with snacks for our bear adventure trip. Marcella's love of Homer is apparent in so many ways, and I highly recommend the Cozy Cove Inn for a warm and "real" Alaskan experience!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DawnMarie K
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Four of us (adults) stayed in the Bear Paw Studio June 5-10. The view is spectacular from the window and has a great look at the bay. There is plenty of room for four people as well. The beds are very comfortable as well.The host is very nice and goes out of her way to make sure her guests are happy. We went fishing a couple days and breakfast was ready for us very early in the morning. The days we stayed in we enjoyed a hot fabulous breakfast downstairs in the main house.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I had an opportunity to visit Homer in early June and stayed at the Cozy Cove Inn. The view across the bay is spectacular and there's wonderful access to lots of road biking. My room was spacious and my hostess made me feel right at home. The morning culinary surprises were a treat!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo