“Excellent Gelato!”
Review of Carmen's Gelato

Carmen's Gelato
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Homer
Reviewed September 3, 2018

This is a great little shop with fresh made gelato! The flavors are inspired by some of the local favorite flavors. The guy at the counter was very friendly and answered all of our questions. Stop in for a treat and walk around to enjoy it by the ocean!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank RDWNG1

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My 13-year-old daughter chose Carmen’s because every evening she tried to go to Spit Licks Creamery they were closed (it looked like they closed at 6pm each night). She ended up loving Carmen’s so much that she went back twice. The first time she got the chocolate and hazelnut in one cup. The chocolate was very rich and flavorful, but the hazelnut was on an entirely different level. It was definitely they best tasting of anything she had from there-creamy, rich, bursting with flavor. Do yourself a favor and try this place. You will love it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We had a small cup of the salted caramel, it was delicious. I would definitely recommend if you need an afternoon pick me up

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best gelatos I've ever had. Full disclosure, I had the dairy-free sorbetto. It was amazing. The strawberry was the best, I had the lemon and mango but not the chocolate.
I know it's cold outside, but it is so good!!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Only a few weeks left in the painfully short Gelato season. Don’t miss the best Gelato you’ll find this side of Florence, Italy. Carmen even sells it in pints! Some people come to Homer to fill their freezer with Halibut for the winter. We come here to fill the freezer with Gelato to help us survive the long dark Alaskan winter.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Carmen's Gelato? Share your experiences!