“Large portion family style”
Review of Rose's Cafe

Rose's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Healy
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here after four days of camping in Denali. Menu has plenty to choose from including breakfast and lunch options such as eggs, burgers and soup of the day. I ordered a big salad. It is fresh. I noticed everything people ordered was served with a big volume. Staff are nice and patient. Not a fancy place but in that remote area, I’m happy with it.

1  Thank 198Moonlight

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Oversize portions and great service and home made bread---What more could you want for breakfast--??

1  Thank Kenneth M
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast, glad we did. Nice little place. Great pancakes, biscuits and gravy, sausage and bacon.
The homemade salsa is excellent and the coffee is good and strong, not burnt or weak. I was advised to order the kids pancake as the regular one is the size of a end table top. The kids one is as much as a short stack of 3.
It’s open year round, winter hours are 7am -2pm. Great stop on a lonely highway.

1  Thank TerryT386
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at Rose’s Cafe, a few times! We are never disappointed with our meals! Food is always Great! I would recommend Rose’s Cafe!❤️❤️

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at Rose’s 10 minutes before closing and you wouldn’t have known it. We were greeted warmly and welcomed. Our meal was nice, although reminded me a little of Denny’s. The portion size was huge and sometimes I do think more emphasis should be on quality rather than portion, however we did enjoy it as we were hungry after a full day in Denali.