Very nice, clean house. Terry made us feel welcome right away, and made it a point to chat with us when we arrived, and also during breakfast the next day.
Breakfast was simple, but sufficient.
By "hidden", I mean it's nestled in the woods, not really visible from the road.
Follow the directions that Terry provides and you won't have a problem. Follow your GPS and you might...
Terry, couple of really minor things for the down stairs suite:
- Bedroom needs a small waste basket.
- Bathroom and bedroom each need a box of kleenex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 1 1/2 wooded acres in Healy, Alaska, this establishment is warm, cozy, and filled with natural light. It is secluded, yet close to the Parks Highway and just minutes away from all the activities Denali National Park has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Denali Primrose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.