“Quaint place with delicious food”

Black Diamond Grill
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Healy
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Black Diamond Grill is located in the heart of Alaska next door to Denali National Park. We are a small Alaskan family run restaurant that loves great food and great friendly people. We are located off the beaten path with great views of the surrounding mountains and Otto Lake. We offer free roundtrip transportation from all Denali Park and Healy area locations and pride ourselves on providing you with a wonderful, special meal and experience. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. We offer Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Box Lunches, Kids Menus, Box lunches for your daily adventures, great beer and wine list, fresh made desserts, and we also deliver. We have a very simple, clean decor and offer free mini golf for diners in our restaurant. Because we make everything from scratch we can offer very specific diet requests such as gluton free, nut free, salt free, vegetarian, or vegan. I would have to say we are not know for our speed but certainly for our friendliness and willingness and desire to please. We are a member of the State of Alaska, Alaska Grown program and love to make great specials with fresh Alaskan seafood, produce and Bison.I hope that you choose to join us for a great meal on your Alaskan Adventure.Sincerely,Marilyn UsibelliOwner
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Our server was from Bulgaria and spent the summer between college sessions to come to America to earn money. She was fascinating to talk to. Very friendly place. Good food. In the middle of nowhere! but beautiful outdoor scenery.

1  Thank Jebby V

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The food was very delicious. The restaurant has warm and clean mood. The server was very kind.
It's awesome.

1  Thank nomadinseoul
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had breakfast at Black Diamond's which is up the road from the Denali Park Hotel. The breakfasts were reasonable and were really large portions. I ordered the Half Order of Biscuits and Gravy; it covered the plate and was more than I could eat. My husband had eggs with reindeer sausage; it was really good and again a huge serving. Good option in Healy.

1  Thank MsGti
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Although the view outside the windows is wonderful, steer clear of this restaurant. Wines by the glass were mediocre at best. There were rotten lettuce leaves in my husband's salad. Although my halibut was fine, the salmon that my husband ordered was obviously not cooked. We sent it back. It reappeared warmer, but not cooked any more. To their credit, they did not charge us for my husband's meal.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Excellent appealing food, reasonably priced, huge portions, cheerful, caring waitresses. No wait required. This amazingly good restaurant seems to be overlooked. The people here go the extra mile in providing service!