Totem Inn
$179
$199
McKinley Chalet Resort(McKinley Village)
$169
  • Restaurant
Denali Park Village(Denali National Park and Preserve)
$278
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Grande Denali Lodge(McKinley Village)
$329
Denali Bluffs Hotel(McKinley Village)
$279
The Perch Resort(McKinley Village)
$170
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooms are cleanmicrowave and fridgewould definitely stay here againdown the roadpark entrancenorthern lightsvisiting denaliwinter
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place seemed a bit seedy when we checked inn (though the real stuffed musk ox in the foyer was funny). The guy at the check-in wasn’t friendly. We looked at our room and then went to dinner. When we came back to the Totem Inn, we unlocked our room only to see someone else in tour room! The guy in our room was sitting on our bed almost naked. We were freaked. Needless to say, our suspicions about this hotel seemed verified. We went to the front desk and explained the situation. The previously unfriendly clerk now apologized profusely, though he never offered an explanation. He gave us a new room. The important thing was that it was clean. But the experience was unnerving.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Peter H
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Not luxury by any means. When we were there it was some of the hottest weather recorded and this hotel has no air conditioning and the mosquitos were out 24 hours a day. The beds are not very comfortable but not the worst I have been in. The cost is reasonable compared to what is available in the area. Free Wi-Fi and the staff was nice. Each room has a small refrigerator but the power to the hotel much have gone out and our food spoiled. I would spend the extra money to be in a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ok motel, I had a relatively pleasant stay here. One of the biggest shortcomings was the noisy water pipes. Food was bad and bathrooms not the cleanest but not the worst hotel I've been to. Definitely not the best though

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was one of the cheaper options in the area and decent deal given the high prices in the area. It wasn't luxury but it was clean and comfortable with a good bed and Wi-Fi. Staff was very nice and rates were posted on the desk so I knew exactly what to expect. A touch threadbare but the level of hotel/motel I was looking for. You must have your own transport to the park but you can walk to the nearby 49 State Brewing Company.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is not anything fancy, but it worked great for us. Even though we booked the room for two nights, we actually spent very little time there because we spent our time at DNP. Very basic room, and I admit I wished the styrofoam cups were wrapped up so I knew they were clean. The bed was very comfortable, and I slept great. I was able to use the internet in my room with no issues, which was a big plus. I didn't want to pay 200-300 for a hotel room, and I didn't, so I got what I was expecting. They do have laundry facilities available, but only for a brief time in the late afternoon/evening. It closed at 8:00 pm so it wasn't available when I needed it.
Would I stay here again? Yes, not much else to choose from.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple