“Mexico North of 2 boards”
Review of Mosey's Cantina - CLOSED

Mosey's Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a quaint little Mexican food. The food is great, inexpensive, and portion size is good. The atmosphere is very homey with outdoor seating as well.

There are newer reviews for Mosey's Cantina

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Fresh homemade salsa. Good carne Asada. Great service. Interesting menu. I'd go back again for sure.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

What a great surprise to find such a quality Mexican food restaurant in Haines! I had tostadas and my husband had carne asada tacos. We would recommend both. The rice was different than I was used to since it was essentially just white rice. The salsa is right up there with the best I have ever had and growing up in San Diego I have tasted some good salsa! They don't have a license for anything more than beer and wine. The only thing that would have made it better would have been a margarita!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Such a friendly fun place! Enjoyed dinner there last night! Fresh guacamole was excellent! All our other food was basic, but good. Easy to find. The restaurant is in a cute little house up on the hill. Margaritas were unique and yummy.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This restaurant is really cute with lots of atmosphere. The staff is barebones, but really friendly and colorful. I had the fish tacos and they were flavorless. The salsa was tasty.