“H'mm”

Ranked #9 of 13 Restaurants in Glennallen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had breakfast here in the absence of anywhere else we could see. I'm afraid that I cannot recommend this place at all. My husband (who is fond of food and would almost anything) could not bring himself to finish the waffle he had ordered. We would not go there again. At the back of the restaurant the rubbish was spilling from the bins provided for it. It made us wonder what the kitchens were like!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A selection of food mainly for travelers, including pizza and a range of burgers. Decent portion sizes, but could use a little more care about presentation. Generally polite staff, but a little busy and sometimes on the phone while they serve you.

The glass of tap water I ordered had some sediments on the bottom, unsure what that was.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The waitress is very polite and happy to be working her. She checks up on us every few minutes to see how we are doing.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Ok..this was a disaster. Couple of steaks served warm with 1 inch plus of fat on them....2 salad served with brown lettuce...dessert served as "homemade"....then when pressed the server came back to the table and said she meant "it tastes like homemade"...really bad.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We ate dinner and breakfast here because it was convenient and we were staying at the Caribou Hotel. The restaurant served ok food (definitely not great!) but it was all we had. The service was pretty slow, even though there were very few people there when we were dining. In the evening, there were several kids/teens running through the restaurant and being very loud. At first I thought they were poorly behaved guests but they were actually kids of the employees. Highly annoying to have loud kids running around my table!