“Good food. Great view!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pond Cafe

Pond Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Pond Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Girdwood
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Good food. Great view!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

The food here was good, but the prices were very high. The buffet was $19.00 per person. A little high in my opinion. Unfortunately, it was the only restaurant serving breakfast in the hotel, so I had to eat there. I was very happy that they serve Starbucks coffee, and the food was good, just too expensive

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

“Ate here 3 times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed at the Alyeska for a week and we ate here 3 times in total. Kids buffet was the best deal at $10. Parents ate off the menu each morning at around $15 per each. Adult buffet was $20.

Beautiful views and very nice sized portions were what came us coming back. Service was a little slow and scattered. I think they were trying to serve too many tables with too few staff. But food was good. Our orders for the week included blueberry pancakes, salmon hash & eggs, salmon eggs benedict (my fav for the week), healthy omelette w parfait (wife's favorite).

Our alternate days we grabbed something simple at the coffee cafe near the tram entrance and we also at at the bakery down near the gas station (which i highly recommend for strudel and cinammon buns!).

Visited July 2013
Santa Rosa, California
“Wow, the pork hash!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were staying here and wandered in for breakfast. The menu was interesting, and I surrendered to temptation...I ordered the pork hash, two eggs over easy and wheat toast. The service was a bit slow, but sincere. The flavors in the hash...outstanding mixture of nicely caramelized onions, red bell peppers, potatoes and tasty pork! The portion was very generous. I could have shared mine. My husband enjoyed his pancakes, eggs and reindeer sausage!

• Visited June 2013
Maryland
“Sit on the Patio for a Great View, Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had a pleasant experience at the Pond Cafe, other than waiting for a table to sit at for breakfast. Seated on the balcony, I had great service and a wonderful view to start me off on my day. I ordered a Salmon Eggs Benedict which was good, but not great.

Other than the initial wait to sit down, a pleasant experience.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thousand Oaks
“Another great view and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had breakfast here and enjoyed the beautiful view and fun story about Scrappy the bear... Good food and service.

Visited June 2013