“Local spot: Good food & lots of it!”
Review of Silvertip Grill

Silvertip Grill
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Girdwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Located in Alyeska (Girdwood) near the skiing area and resorts, the Silvertip Grill is a great place for a solid meal. The local resorts have free or cheap shuttles to different areas, so getting here is no problem.

It is definitely a local spot and nobody seemed to mind the steady flow of 'tourists' coming in and out. We ordered the whole bean & cheese dip with homemade tortilla chips. Very delicious and HUGE portion! We were barely able to finish it. I also ordered a burger and it was great as well. The building is not very big and I can imagine it gets packed on weekends.

The bartender was taking care of us and did a good job of checking on us and other customers as well. Prices were very reasonable, especially for the amount of food. Check out their menu online.

1  Thank JT_Turner3

Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you're driving between Anchorage and Seward this is a good place to stop at. Food was great and there was a lot of variety on the menu. Breakfast served all day as well. Service was slow as they don't have many people working there and it was almost completely full, but our waiter was very friendly. I think they had free wifi. Bathrooms were clean as well.

1  Thank Kat0425
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Ok I will start out by saying I had the Northern Lights coupon book which has a bunch of great coupons for Silvertip Grill so I saved money every time I went there. I love their burgers, their salads, breakfast was great, sandwhiches are always plenty of food, always a good stop for us whether we're just passing through or staying in Girdwood. Prices can be a little high if you have a big group of people but it is worth it!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Best choice that we ever made! Been to couple classy restaurants in this areas but none of them are as good as Silvertip! Love the Live Band on saturday night! It made the foods taste even better! We ordered chic tortilla soup and it was yummy! Love their coleslaw! Our boy finished his macaroni and cheese !!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The reindeer lasagna was amazing. We went two nights and there was live music both times. It was a great atmosphere and they have board/card games that you can play at your table that make the place seem very inviting. It is a little on the smaller side, but it feels cozy and not cramped. The food and drinks were well-priced and I was pleasantly surprised to find such good deals in a "resort town".