Ski Inn(Girdwood)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
$269
$225
$219
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$229
$240
CrownePlaza.com
Travelocity
2,416 results
All reviewsglaciers restaurantski resorthiking trailsmountain topturn down servicebeautiful hoteltram ridehot tubdouble muskypond cafeaurora barturnagain armcable carski seasonski liftmountain viewnorthern lights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tasteful elegance throughout the property. Beautiful scenic grounds, warm and elegant decor, fun amenities like a gorgeous indoor pool and huge hot tub make this a special place (and it's the only ski resort in Alaska!). Our beds were comfy, our shower hot and spacious, the service good. Only complaint was the restaurant food was mediocre (not the most flavorful or a very adventurous menu).

Room Tip: The mountain view rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed one night here before heading to Anchorage for our cruise. However, I wish that we could have stayed longer. The grounds are beautiful and the inside of the hotel is beautiful as well. The room was nice and well cared for. There is a beautiful pond and a tram that goes up to the top of the mountain where there is a wonderful restaurant. We walked around the hotel and around the area. There is a nice walkway across the street that takes you on a walk through town. When we booked our pre-cruise excursion, we made reservations for the 7 Glaciers which is the restaurant at the top of the mountain. When you make reservations you get a free tram ride. The restaurant offers great views. We also took the tram the next morning and wandered around some more. There was snow up there which made it all beautiful. The hotel offers a restaurant card that gives you 15% off of your food at the restaurant. It is well worth it. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is hands-down gorgeous. The bed was luxurious and I slept soundly. The bathroom, the soaps, the bathrobes-all fantastic. I would love to stay here again. The breakfast buffet at Pond Cafe was also delicious. By far, my favorite thing was the reindeer sausage at breakfast. Eating breakfast with a view is inspiring. The tram SHOULD NOT be missed!

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Oddybobo1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got married in July at crow creek mine and spent the night at alyeska resort for our wedding night. Everything was really great, until check out. I had several blisters on my feet (from dancing at my wedding!) and asked the front desk upon checkout for some bandaids. I had asked for several bandaids to help with my feet from the night before and The front desk agent, illana, said “I can only give you one bandaid. You have to purchase bandaids on the second floor” in a very rude tone. I am currently in the Maldives, paying the same amount per night, for an over water bungalow and have received BETTER service here than in our hometown. Very disappointed in the service at alyeska. We had a great wedding and Wedding night and all I needed were some damn bandaids. Apparently, $400 a night does not constitute some good service and maybe some free bandaids.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed 2 nights. Overall a decent experience, but too many issues to be the luxury property they call themselves. The exterior setting and the lobby area are beautiful. Our room (which we were told was an upgrade) had a nice view, but the furniture and equipment were in need of updating. We had numerous electrical issues in the room, which we reported to the front desk, but no action was taken. TV quality was awful (really, still analog in 2018?). Room was quiet and bed was comfortable. Water for shower was just barely warm enough when set to full hot. Room service pizza and wine were timely and tasty. Bell/valet service varied between excellent and non-existent.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple