“A relaxing, beautiful, well appointed cabin in...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Glacier Cabin is a charming one room cabin reminiscent of days gone by
Relax after a day of hiking or skiing in this amazing claw-foot bathtub
Blueberry Bread awaits you at arrival to enjoy in the morning with a cup of coffee
Enjoy a cup of cocoa, coffee or tea after a day o of hiking or skiing which we provide in our cabins
Olie is happy to provide you with company if you miss your pet while on your adventure.
View of Glacier Cabin in the distance behind Alyeska Cabin
Placer Cabin - two bedroom log cabin - is across the street from Glacier Cabin
Alyeska Cabin is next door to Glacier Cabin
We are your hosts the Dorans and live next door to your cabin.
Access trails right behind the cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mercer831
Chugiak, Alaska
“A relaxing, beautiful, well appointed cabin in Girdwood.”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We arrived after work Friday and the cabin was all lit up and beautiful sitting there in the snow. A comfortable bed and all the woodwork polished and shining. A well appointed kitchen and bathroom complete with a clawfoot bathtub. Big windows showing the beautiful trees.... sunset and sunrise out the window. We did not want to leave. A truly wonderful experience that we hope to repeat again soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Dec 7, 2017
Thank you so much for your review - we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay : )
Mason_sid...
Wasilla, Alaska
“Staying at Alyeska Log Cabins”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My wife Tracee and I enjoyed a magical wedding together on November 4th, 2017. We were blessed by many at the wedding.

As we drove toward Girdwood, Alaska I wondered if the log cabin I had booked weeks before would be okay with my new bride. When we pulled up to the beautiful Glacier cabin I had booked, Tracee was in awe as was I.

When we walked into our honey moon log cabin we were both blessed for a second time in one day, as the cabin was perfect and full of charm.

I asked Tracee if she liked the cabin that I had picked and she said that it was absolutely wonderful.

We could tell in a glance that Patrick and Lynne' Doran put their hearts and souls into building the cabin.

We loved the glacier log cabin at Alyeska Log Cabins and can't wait to return.

Management Response
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad you had a wonderful start to your marriage and hope to see you again soon.
Lynne'
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing