“Great East Coast Pizza in AK”
Review of Coast Pizza

Coast Pizza
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Girdwood
Description: Since April of 2009 Coast has been offering old favorites and some excellent additions under the new ownership of Mike Mroczynski (affectionately known by locals as "Merch") . With a totally remodeled kitchen and beautiful new dining room, Mike has continued to offer the quality pizza and subs regular customers have come to expect with some new additions. Mike uses some of his own recipes, adding his personal voice to the menu along with favorites everyone expects at Coast.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Prices were fair and food was great. We ate in with children and staff was friendly. We stayed in the resort so it was nice to eat out of the resort at a local place. They have a little of everything with a huge menu to satisfy everybody. Will eat here again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ordered a custom pizza and it was fantastic, to some of the people who seem to be less than pleased with the individually sold slices, I'd say you screwed up, order a whole pizza, some of the best pizza I've ever had. Been here many times

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Feeling a little hungry on our way home we decided to stop to have pizza. This place is in Girdwood where told has a hippie culture. After we park I notice a line of people and myself I get in line expecting this place must be good. I ordered one slice of pepperoni and was give 1/4 of a medium pizza. It was huge with lots of cheese and pepperoni on it. It was a big saggy and greasy but tasted very good. This is small place and can either sit inside or outside. There seems to be a line to use the single restroom. It is an nice environment to enjoy a whole or slice of pizza.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I didn't even finish my $6 slice it was so bad. My husband felt the same way. He had pepperoni and I had vegetarian. Both were very bland. Despite the convenient location and quick service, we will never eat here again. Subway next door is a much better option.

1  Thank Ann S
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stopped by on my way out of Girdwood and had the $6 slice, which is up $1 from my last visit. Even though I was there right after noon, the Pizza tasted like it had been sitting there quite awhile.