“Consistently good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Since we live in Eagle River we eat here a lot. I love their pizzas. Great crust, cheesy meaty goodness. Their prime rib sandwich is also the bomb. Fresh cut fries though are what I crave and they have them. They have a good selection of local beers and now have a full bar.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Have tried all three locations in Anchorage, Palmer and Eagle River. The food is actually very good and above average for Alaska bar and pub food. However the owner is a complete JA to his employees. Think of screaming yelling tyrant to subordinate staff members. I would be more prone to supporting his business if he treated people including customers better. He mainly treats staff members like garbage. I vote with my money and have decided to stay away from all three locations as a personal boycott. I don’t support abusive personalities.

2  Thank Nick B
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We just moved here and thought we’d try ‘this place. I’m so glad we did. Excellent BIG food. Fast and friendly service and really good beer! I had the chicken tacos. Delish. Sis had a giant burger and hubby the burrito. The cooks hand toss the pizza and assemble while you watch. Definitely going back! From babies to elders, a great place.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

They offer a great selection of locally brewed beers, including a couple of their own. Limited menu, but the pizza was very good. Get there early or make reservations. Very busy place!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018

Basically, it's a sports bar loaded with local craft beer and dependable "standards" such as Guinness, Miller, Bud, etc. They have a small but broad menu that features dozens of pizzas, burgers, gyros, fish tacos, salads. It is amazing how many dishes they can fit on a two-page menu! I'm sure you'll find something for everyone in your group.

I went with the fish tacos and found them savory if a bit spicy. The waiter directed me to the Oatmeal Stout and it was amazing. Super smooth with hints of chocolate. To say the least, I was impressed. Portions are huge. the calzone is about the size of a football, hamburgers are made with a half pound patty, and 6 of us ate the large cheese fries. I love supporting local business and this one is most worthy.

Service can be slow so this is a place where you want to sit a while with friends, watch sports and listen to the great music mix.

If you need to you can reserve the room upstairs for parties.

Date of visit: May 2018