“Wonderful Hospitality, Beautiful Place to Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Delta Junction
Garden Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Beautiful gardens and a great place to stay. Our cabin was very clean and well appointed. We found the owners, Bonnie and Rick, to be very gracious host. Even their dog, Jack was friend and came out to greet us. The breakfast was 'Spectacular' .
Rick and Bonnie were very friendly and had such refreshing attitudes. They clearly wanted to make our stay exceptional. My hat is off to Garden Bed & Breakfast. I would highly recommend it for anyone going to Delta Junction.

Room Tip: We stayed in the two story cabin. It is great.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ranny-Saint

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is a colourful (in summer) place to stay! We'd never stay anywhere else when coming to Delta Junction, Alaska. The garden is so beautiful - you can see all the work that Bonnie and Rick spend in order to make home and garden comfortable and pretty. Our highest recommendations for this B&B! We stayed in the large master suite with private bath which was very comfortable; breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Highly recommend this location. The cabins are clean and have everything you could need. The breakfast is outstanding and Bonnie and her husband are the nicest couple.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My sister had never been to a bed and breakfast, and was very nervous about "sleeping in a stranger's house." After staying here however, she nevers wants to stay in another hotel again! Bonnie and her husband were so accomodating and friendly - we checked in late and had to leave early - and the breakfast was divine. She made us pancakes with Alaskan blueberries, and they were so good, The cabin we stayed in is one of two brand new ones, and they had all the ammenities - living room, kitchen and full bath on the downstairs and two queen beds in the loft. My only regret is spending so little time at this charming B&B.

Room Tip: If you are traveling on a roadtrip like my family was, it is well worth the hour or so drive out of...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Meghan Q
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I visited Delta Junction in early December for business and was fortunate enough to stay with Bonnie and Rick at their Garden Bed & Breakfast. My room was spacious and extremely comfortable, breakfast was delicious and my hosts made me feel welcome and special. I would go out of my way just to visit Delta Junction so I could stay here again. Look no further!

Room Tip: The new cabins are warm, clean and comfortable, but any of the rooms in the main house are spacious...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank bailsman
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Great service, great accommodations and beautiful scenery. I have always felt at home due to Rick and Bonnie taking the time to go the exta mile. A top notch get away!

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank 3,343
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Was on business in Delta Junction and needed a place to stay. I had made reservations at another place but when I showed up... needless to say it was "not like the website." It look like storage containers put together to make a bunk house. So I went onto trip advisor to find something else and found Garden Bed and Breakfast. Bonnie and her husband were ond the road back from Fairbanks and quickly returned my call when they arrived at home. The had availability and was quite easy to get there. It is off the main road a couple of miles but well worth it. Both Bonnie and her husband were the most hospitible and a joy to be around. I had two nights stay with them and it was the best rest and pleasent experience in a very long time. I must also say the Alaskan BlueBerry Waffels are to die for!!!! Thanks and one day hope that I can visit again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank bullfrog77

Been to Garden Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!