“Very helpful folks in a good quality small hotel.”

Kelly's Alaska Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Delta Junction
Kelly's Alaska Country Inn
Boca Raton, Florida
“Very helpful folks in a good quality small hotel.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were on a bicycle trip and arrived very late. We had a very nice room. It was small but very clean with comfortable bed. It had all the amenities you expect at larger hotels. The fellow at the front desk even gave us ice for our water bottles.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sparks, Nevada
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was in Delta on a 2 week fire assignment and stayed at Kelly's. I had a very nice room, with a living room with a couch, desk, fridge, microwave and television. The bedroom had two very comfortable beds and a good sized bathroom.to boot. I had to move my last night there, and it was nice too, just a small problem with the drain in the tub. It needs some Draino or something similar because while showering I had water up to my ankels. I was going to let them know about it this morning, but I went to work before they were open. I'm sure they will do something about it after reading this. All in all, it was a very comfortable place to stay and next time I'm in Delta, I'll return to Kelly's.

Room Tip: I would get a room with windows in the bedroom.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Iowa
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was one of the best lodging on our trip from Anchorage to Prudhoe Bay and back thru Palmer. Very clean and gave you a home like feeling. We were on the end and it was very quiet. We ate at the Alaskan Steakhouse for Dinner and Breakfast and it was one of the BEST places we had ate at on our trip. I wish we would have stayed here a couple of days instead of Fairbanks.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Juneau, Alaska
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This is typical lodging along the AK highway system. The rooms are nothing fancy, but the rooms are always clean and warm, as most of my visits are in the winter. They have tv/phone/wifi and such in rooms. I appreciate the consistency, as I travel there yearly.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AKtravelers22
New Lenox, Illinois
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Our room was adequate - clean and quiet.. There are few places to eat in this area and a continental breakfast would make a nice addition to offset the cost.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2011

The walls are paper thin. I'm so angry, I'm posting this using their wifi. It's 3 am and my neighbors are still partying...in a room that measures 10x12. I can hear every single word they are saying without straining...and I have my fan running on high. I came here for one nights SLEEP...and all I'm getting is a show of old drunks and smokers outside my window. I am paying $130 for this!!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank SleeplessinAk
Yvonne E, Owner at Kelly's Alaska Country Inn, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
We, at Kelly's Country Inn, hope to provide an enjoyable experience as people travel our beautiful state. Our policy is and continues to be to refund the cost of any room a guest has a legitimate complaint about. We show no complaint being made to our staff on the above date, but do offer our apologies to this guest . As is evident by the rest of the reviews, our guests are consistantly happy with our rooms and staff. Again, our apologies to this guest.
Anchorage, AK
Reviewed August 29, 2009

Simple rooms with comfortable beds and hot showers. Rooms come with limited cable tv, free telephone, a small fridge, a microwave and a fan. The bathroom is clean (although the chain kept coming off the toilet) and has plenty of towels. This inn is a good value for the money.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Been to Kelly's Alaska Country Inn? Share your experiences!