“Coffee...”
Review of Coco Latte

Coco Latte
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Rarotonga
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Opposite Wigmores Superstore, same owners as CocoPutt.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Was recommended to go here and had a lovely coffee. Not a lot of outdoor seating when it rains (as it was when we visited)
Ended up meeting some people from Taranaki who we chatted with as they joined us at our table.
Opposite Wigmores Supermarket so when you are getting some supplies you must pop over for a coffee.
AND, great and very friendly service.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Nothing too exciting about this place. Shakes out of a packet on an island were fruits are pretty much on every second tree. Food ok but nothing special. Sitting with a view of a supermarket opposite. Nice service.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Walked along the beach to coco latte a couple of times during our stay. On the last time there was a dead puffer fish lying in the sand. It actually gave us a warmer welcome than the owner of coco latte. What we love about Raro is the people. Restaurant staff are usually warm and friendly and welcoming , especially to return guests. The guy at coco latte is anything but and seems more interested in having a fag outside than he does in being hospitable. And the staff were not a lot better, guess he leads by example. Food is ok, and the nu shakes are really good. Just not a place that makes you feel very welcome.

1  Thank Hotice26
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I agree with ones who recommend the Nu Shake at Coco Latte. However, the breakfast was just ok. My husband had a basic eggs and bacon and Turkish toast and an iced mocha. The bacon was quite fatty. Some may like it that way, I suppose. I had a raspberry muffin with cream and the coconut shake. My shake was made with the last coconut they had so it was small. But the gal working there went across to Wigmores and bought more, and then (Mike)? came out with a refill for me. I thought the was really nice. It was cold and refreshing. I can highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Best coffee on the island.. And better yet.. The coffee is locally grown and roasted! Lemon and coconut friands are to die for!! Great food and good value!

1  Thank MiraC101