“Smiles are free. How about giving some out?”
Review of Coco Latte

Coco Latte
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Rarotonga
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Opposite Wigmores Superstore, same owners as CocoPutt.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Walked along the beach to coco latte a couple of times during our stay. On the last time there was a dead puffer fish lying in the sand. It actually gave us a warmer welcome than the owner of coco latte. What we love about Raro is the people. Restaurant staff are usually warm and friendly and welcoming , especially to return guests. The guy at coco latte is anything but and seems more interested in having a fag outside than he does in being hospitable. And the staff were not a lot better, guess he leads by example. Food is ok, and the nu shakes are really good. Just not a place that makes you feel very welcome.

1  Thank Hotice26

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I agree with ones who recommend the Nu Shake at Coco Latte. However, the breakfast was just ok. My husband had a basic eggs and bacon and Turkish toast and an iced mocha. The bacon was quite fatty. Some may like it that way, I suppose. I had a raspberry muffin with cream and the coconut shake. My shake was made with the last coconut they had so it was small. But the gal working there went across to Wigmores and bought more, and then (Mike)? came out with a refill for me. I thought the was really nice. It was cold and refreshing. I can highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Best coffee on the island.. And better yet.. The coffee is locally grown and roasted! Lemon and coconut friands are to die for!! Great food and good value!

1  Thank MiraC101
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Situated in a nice part of Rarotonga with outdoor seating this is a good spot for a coffee but not much else!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Opposite Wigmores supermarket, this cafe has great food and wonderful smoothies. We had lunch here a couple of times and they never disappointed us. Worth a visit.