“Great gathering place.”
Review of Coco Latte

Coco Latte
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Rarotonga
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Opposite Wigmores Superstore, same owners as CocoPutt.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I find it funny that we go to a tropical island to experience the life but always get drawn back to a cafe for a latte or two every morning.

We were there for a wedding next door.

It was great. The staff were great, the food awesome. The only thing that I can say is that my cappuccino was never right. The guy needs to get the milk right on top of the coffee and then it would make all the difference.

I would be happy to come back over to give lessons....

There are newer reviews for Coco Latte

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I visited this place three times while on the Island as I love my coffee. I prefer my coffee strong and bold and they made it like that for me which I appreciated. For a small cafe they have a varied menu and lovely outside dining shaded with umbrellas. There is plenty of parking both sides of the road and it is situated opposite Wigmore's supermarket which is great for restocking your supplies at reasonable prices and they sell petrol. Back to Coco Latte - their toasted sandwiches were great and tasty and also their milkshakes and smoothies (my friends tell me) were superb and yummy. If you are a coffee addict like me and don't like milky watery coffee go here and they will make it according to your taste.

1  Thank NeroliTasmania
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I've tried lots of cafes and restaurants around the island on my trips but at last I found somewhere I could be sure of consistently good food and drinks. Always good sized portions, beautifully presented and delicious. The prices are very good and the quality excellent. Matt and Vanessa are a very friendly couple and always make guests to the island feel welcome, giving useful information and just taking the time to have a friendly chat. The Nu Shake is delicious but for me the Iced Mocha was a dream. The hot roast beef sandwich is totally yummy, the chicken and feta salad has nice thick slices of chicken breast and a tasty dressing, the Eggs Benedict with bacon was perfect, I love my bacon extra crispy and they were happy to cook it just how I like it! The cakes are very good especially the cheesecakes, try the Mars Bar Cheesecake for total indulgence! I'll be back again for a few weeks in August and I'm looking forward to eating there. Not often I can say this but I could not fault anything I ate or drank. A big thumbs up for this place for coffee and cake or a tasty lunch.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stayed at Vai Viilas following our wedding and this place was a few steps away from our driveway - very handy and convenient indeed. Prior to leaving for Raro we had already read all the reviews about this place so couldn't wait to try it out for ourselves. We certainly were not disappointed. Went back every morning for the Eggs Benedict meal with rukau that has some kick and iced coffee. Serving sizes were well worth the money paid and i loved the top up of drinks that were served.

Also on the morning of wedding they were very accommodating in preparing a breakfast menu for my husband and 30 of his friends for his groom's breakfast.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Been there several times. Always had good coffee n toastie to boot. New owners carrying on with good service as previous ones.