“Cant believe this is on the 'list'”

Ranked #33 of 69 things to do in Rarotonga
More attraction details
Owner description: Reachable by hiking trail or four-wheel vehicle, Rarotonga's only fall is also known as Papua Waterfall, because water from the Papua stream spills down the cliff into a beautiful swimming hole.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

haha I could not beleive this waterfall made it on the Jasons list of things to see and do in Rarotonga.
The water fall is ok....but the area around it is filthy and unkept and really not worth the scooter ride. But hey, at least we can say we have seen it :)

1  Thank Michellemm2011

Reviewed April 21, 2013

A very interesting drive up a back road to a lovely waterfall. Beautiful forest surrounds. Well worth the short drive.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

heatwave meant no waterfall we were there in april 2013, we were also there in august 2012 and there was no water either, I have been years ago and from memory it was a nice place to cool off, but not this year

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Lovely setting, but it has no water. The area above the fall is a water catchment for drinking water, so if catchments aren't full waterfall doesn't fall.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Well what can I say, I came, I saw nothing, I left. Guess there hadn't been much rainfall when I visited as I went up 3 times in the hopes of seeing the waterfall in full force but nothing but stagnant water that didn't even go knee high. This place is swarming in mosquitoes so don't forget to spray yourself head to toe before heading up the track! Good fun track to go scootering on though

2  Thank homeiswhertheheartis