“Best Game Fishing Charter in Rarotonga!”

Seafari Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Seafari Game fishing Charters Rarotonga, Cook Islands.Largest catch record over 30 years."No Frills" but "Big Thrills" for the serious Fisherman.Seafari is the longest, most established charter boat in the waters of Rarotonga."Time Proven & Trusted"Canadian built, 34ft West Coast Trawler. A purpose built, strong, comfortable seaworthy boat."They don't build them like this any more"."Original & Best".Seafari continues to be regularly featured in print and TV media around the world and is successful today as she was nearly 30 years ago.We pride ourselves in offering a professional, friendly & safe service to all anglers.Shared charters are limited to just 6 people.Half & Full day charters available 7 days a week. We provide everything needed for a days fishing including Top Quality Gear, The best Shimano reels, full IGFA approved lines, full range of tried and proven lures including local and international variants. All gear fully serviced and maintained. Home catered Lunch. Full toilet facilities and Safety Equipment. Pick up and delivery on request.We target all Game fishing including Mahimahi (dolphin fish) Tuna, Marlin, Wahoo and Sailfish.Catch policy. Anglers keep some of the fish and the balance remains with the boat.Tailored Fishing Holiday packages available for group bookings. Let us do the work. We can organise and cater to your needs.
Tauranga, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Game Fishing Charter in Rarotonga!”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I was lucky enough to have 2 trips with Seafari Charters during my stay in Rarotonga. Both times I was absolutely amazed at the professional yet friendly attitude of the Skipper Pu-puke and deckhand Eva. They put us all at rest immediately and regardless of weather we were seasoned fishermen or first timers we all felt confident going out on the boat. The boat itself was completely refitted 6 months ago and runs like a dream(and having a proper toilet on board helps). Kevin and Sharon the owners are both meticulous in their preparation for each charter and Sharon always has wonderful food and lots of cold drinks available for the guests(all at no cost I might add). Pu-puke is arguably the most experienced skipper on the Island and always knows where the biggest fish are so getting hits is a given each charter. The Mahimahi we could was 16kg(although us inexperienced fishermen let 3 get away) and was excellent eating.Everyone gets some fish to take home which is great...I would say without doubt this is the most professional, well run and experienced boat on the island and if you want an outstanding experience book with Seafari Charters...A+

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Warren T

Rotorua, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome sunrise, great fishing, couldn't have been better”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Not being a fisherperson I decided to try game fishing. Kevin & Sharon put me at ease from the outset especially as I didn't know whether I had sea legs. The excitement of the first fish (not caught by me, by another lady) amazing, and all shared in the excitement. Apart from the fishing the view of Rarotonga from out at sea were breathtaking and the sunrise absolutly stunning, Thanks Kevin & Sharon for a truly memorable morning. Oh and the food provided was just delicious, just what you need in all that fresh air.

Visited May 2011