“Very Professional”
Review of Dive Rarotonga

Dive Rarotonga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the only multi-agency certifying dive centre in the country, so we are able to offer the widest range of internationally recognised diving courses and qualifications in the Cook Islands. We offer courses from Open Water to Instructor level and have the highest qualified instructors in the Country from the top two worldwide training agencies.At Dive Rarotonga we offer quality diving in a fun and friendly atmosphere - so whether these are your first bubbles, you are already qualified and you are diving for fun, or you want to progress your professional diving career, we have dives to suit you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My 16 year old son and I did 6 dives over 3 days with Dive Rarotonga in April, - the Advanced Adventurer course. Our open water experience before this has all been around Coromandel in NZ, and compared to that the dive conditions in Rarotonga were stunning e.g. >50m visibility, 27°C water, amazing scenery,and large numbers and variety of marine life at close quarters. The team at Dive Rarotonga are very professional, and keen to share their knowlege about local diving and sea life. The website gives accurate info about what they offer, and booking on-line with follow up communication by e-mail before we arrived in Rarotonga all worked great. Their gear is well maintained, and they are very approachable and down to earth people, with a responsible approach to diving. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I did my Open Water course in March with Dive Rarotonga and I was incredibly impressed with the company as a whole. I was nervous going into the course not having dived before but the instructor (Karen) was excellent at giving you confidence and making you feel safe as was our skipper Paul.
After the course I completed another 2 dives with them and my girlfriend, who is a more experienced diver, completed 4. Both of us couldn't recommend these guys highly enough as they run an excellent operation that's designed for you to have the most fun while keeping the highest safety standards. It was also a bonus that they offered great value.
The diving itself was incredible and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We spent a morning diving with Dive Rarotonga. From start to finish the operation worked like clock-work. Our guide was excellent - ensuring we saw as much of the sealife as each site had to offer (including the resident "pet fish" which tagged along at each site. Very safety-conscious as well - with a super-experienced/qualified skipper on board while we dived.

Overall, 2 awesome dives and back by lunchtime - ideal.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Dive Roratonga is the place to go! After shopping around on the island for a good dive team, they are a no brainer. Ed, Karen, and Paul are very knowledgeable and provide a safe/fun diving experience. My brother and I had recently completed our PADI certification specifically for this trip. The Mushroom Forest dive location is amazing and when the water is crystal clear, there isn't a better dive location anywhere. We completed 4 dives with Karen and each site was amazing. Dive Rarotonga takes care of you in the most professional way; they provide you with quality gear, trusting information, useful dive and wildlife facts, and most importantly allow all dive levels to enjoy themselves. The wreck dive, "Maiti" is a very cool spot and tests your skills/knowledge, but not once did we feel endangered. I would only recommend Dive Rarotonga and will go back as soon as I can! Thank Karen.
-Justin/Brady

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Karen. Paul and Ed are so friendly, outgoing, accommodating and extremely safety conscious. I would only recommend Dive Rarotonga to take you out diving around Rarotonga. The team are so passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgable. I just wish i had booked further in advance as I only managed 2 dives...looking forward to next time!