“Efficient and safe”
Review of Dive Rarotonga

Dive Rarotonga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the only multi-agency certifying dive centre in the country, so we are able to offer the widest range of internationally recognised diving courses and qualifications in the Cook Islands. We offer courses from Open Water to Instructor level and have the highest qualified instructors in the Country from the top two worldwide training agencies.At Dive Rarotonga we offer quality diving in a fun and friendly atmosphere - so whether these are your first bubbles, you are already qualified and you are diving for fun, or you want to progress your professional diving career, we have dives to suit you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We spent a morning diving with Dive Rarotonga. From start to finish the operation worked like clock-work. Our guide was excellent - ensuring we saw as much of the sealife as each site had to offer (including the resident "pet fish" which tagged along at each site. Very safety-conscious as well - with a super-experienced/qualified skipper on board while we dived.

Overall, 2 awesome dives and back by lunchtime - ideal.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Dive Roratonga is the place to go! After shopping around on the island for a good dive team, they are a no brainer. Ed, Karen, and Paul are very knowledgeable and provide a safe/fun diving experience. My brother and I had recently completed our PADI certification specifically for this trip. The Mushroom Forest dive location is amazing and when the water is crystal clear, there isn't a better dive location anywhere. We completed 4 dives with Karen and each site was amazing. Dive Rarotonga takes care of you in the most professional way; they provide you with quality gear, trusting information, useful dive and wildlife facts, and most importantly allow all dive levels to enjoy themselves. The wreck dive, "Maiti" is a very cool spot and tests your skills/knowledge, but not once did we feel endangered. I would only recommend Dive Rarotonga and will go back as soon as I can! Thank Karen.
-Justin/Brady

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Karen. Paul and Ed are so friendly, outgoing, accommodating and extremely safety conscious. I would only recommend Dive Rarotonga to take you out diving around Rarotonga. The team are so passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgable. I just wish i had booked further in advance as I only managed 2 dives...looking forward to next time!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Paul and Karen were awesome, focused on my safety and my understanding of diving. Lovely place to learn how to dive. Paul is very helpful, takes care of the equipment and his passion for diving is very high. Instuctors also protect and respect the underwater world, which I have learnt a lot from. A very enjoyable learning experience got to see plenty of beautiful coloured fish, snowflake moray eel and a turtle. Thank you for your professionalism and making me feel safe in one of the best places in the world to dive. I have carried on my journey in the New Zealand waters already! Thanks Dive Rarotonga!!!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I went to Rarotonga with only one dive in mind, the Wreck of the Maitai. My request to dive the site was met with some scepticism, but was accomodated. This was a more challenging dive as I had been told and expected due to its location. This operator is the safest I've ever dealt with (Bordering on OTT (over the top)). I can see how the staff and management could be seen as slightly abrasive. But over all I got what I requested and left happy.