“Great diving experience”
Review of Dive Rarotonga

Dive Rarotonga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the only multi-agency certifying dive centre in the country, so we are able to offer the widest range of internationally recognised diving courses and qualifications in the Cook Islands. We offer courses from Open Water to Instructor level and have the highest qualified instructors in the Country from the top two worldwide training agencies.At Dive Rarotonga we offer quality diving in a fun and friendly atmosphere - so whether these are your first bubbles, you are already qualified and you are diving for fun, or you want to progress your professional diving career, we have dives to suit you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had two days of two-tank dives with Dive Rarotonga. Ed and Karen were fantastic and very accomodating with our bookings. We also enjoyed our time out on the boat with Ben and Paul.
The marine life on the North side of Rarotonga is world class and thriving. We dove just outside the harbour, and were blown away by the health of the coral and the amount of fish there. We also found a giant Wrasse (1.5m at least) and a large white tip reef shark.

We will book another trip with Dive Rarotonga the next time we visit the Island!

There are newer reviews for Dive Rarotonga

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had never dived before and was a little apprehensive as was travelling on my own. However, I shouldn't have worried. Dive Rarotonga were fantastic! Professional, but friendly and down to earth, with a sense of humour. They made me feel very safe and I trusted them so felt relaxed and comfortable when the theory and pool work was over and we dived in the ocean. They obviously love what they do and they want others to feel the same about diving so are enthusiastic but very aware if you are having a "wobble". Their class sizes are very small anyway - 4 maximum I think - but there was only 2 of us! I can't recommend them enough. Thank you!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Hi, Cathie's husband Dave here. I had pre-booked this dive weeks before I left for the trip based on the reviews here and a basic web search. Closely located to the Edgewater was a bonus as I just walked down the road on the Sunday. Only two paying customers that afternoon so it was a Dive Master Student, our Dive Master Paul, an experienced Japanese lady, and myself in the water. Excellent visibility and staff who expect you to know what you are doing made for a great dive. We had a fantastic time and the second dive was even better!
One tip, I was glad I brought my own mask as they didn't have their own with corrective lenses. Other gear provided was just fine. I would definitely dive with them again.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Course was good and the dives after that were awesome, viz mind blowing, thank you guys, all of you , Ed, Karen, Ben and Paul , you are great and I will most certainly be back in the near future. Have a good one, cheers, Colin.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had such an amazing day with dive rarotonga that I had to go back for a second!...I was blown away by the 4 dives i did when i came to the cook islands. Dive Rarotonga were fantastic – the staff were so friendly and helpful and made me feel very safe as i hadn't dived in a couple of years. Such a great bunch of guys. I cant wait to go back! top quality, thanks guys :)