“Our six year-old's dream: mini golf in paradise!”
Review of Cocoputt

Cocoputt
Ranked #3 of 69 things to do in Rarotonga
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Who would have thought that we would be staying next door to the first mini-golf in Rarotonga? Right when our six-year-old is obsessed by it! We went twice and had a great time. It's the usual 18 holes and they vary in difficulty but probably the most challenging thing is the weather! If you go at midday, it will be really hot and there's not a lot of shade...but if you use sunscreen and wear hat/sunglasses you'll be fine. They have a nice wee cafe in the shade and we enjoyed cold drinks and nachos with salads and open sandwiches. They do night games too and have special events from time to time. It's just across the road from some nice snorkeling so bring your togs!

Reviewed April 3, 2011

We have previously been here a year ago, however when we recently tried- we were turned away.
We showed up at 7pm on a weeknight and were told that they were in the process of closing early for the night as it was too quiet and no-one was playing. Turning away paying customers seems a little bit crazy...
This was quite a nuisance, as if you havent been out there before, its kind of in the middle of nowhere on the island (the island is not that big but still a nuisance and waste of petrol).
They advertise as open til "late" and we were told by them that they are "usually open till 10pm".
I hope this warning helps others potentially wasting your own holiday time and petrol heading out in the evening.

1  Thank The_Travelling_Kiwis
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Wish we had found this place earlier. Nothing was too much trouble for the lovely staff. Went on our last night at the last minute and were cheerfully cooked and served promptly three delicious meals and desserts and then we had free "live tea". The pre dinner mock tails were lovely too. Will definitely go back, and try a game of golf too.

1  Thank flyingsideways
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I had been here before a year earlier, they have a great deal, were you get burger, chips, local beer, and I round of mini golf on Thursdays, which was great as our plane didn't leave till 1am! They even picked us up and took us home!

So naturally this time when I went back with my family, we booked in here for our daughters 6th birthday. It was miserable and raining heavily, didn't stop the fun though :D
The kids(4yr and 6yr) had a blast out there playing golf in the rain, while mum and dad chatted and had dinner. The kids dinners were awesome, they would have a few bites then run back out to play, then come back for more lol. They each had a fancy cocktail and I had a delicious one! For dinner I picked the chicken burger as I had this last time and it was YUM, the paw paw salsa is to die for, my hubby ordered the curry............THE BEST CURRY ON THE ISLAND, it was superb!
Desert was just as good, all made by the chef, I had told them on the phone it was our daughters bday so her dessert come out first, they had made it into a little bday cake with cream and candles so special, THANKYOU xoxo

So even if you are not into mini golf, or its raining, this is still a great place to go, even if just for the food.

1  Thank happyg0lucky42
Reviewed January 21, 2011

This place is great, the setting is awesome with mountains and coconut trees in the background. My husband and I sat in the open air cafe which overlooks the course and had a few drinks (alcoholic as it is licensed) while the kids played mini golf. We ate dinner while there and the food was awesome. It was a great way to spend a few hours with very friendly staff and quite well priced as well. The kids loved it and so did we.