“So laid back”

Pacific Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was lucky enough to dive here on 24 Nov with Steve @ pacific divers I love so much the easy go nature but in no way unsafe style , please keep it up for when I come back , I most def recommend these guys

All reviews
"awesome crew"
"dive shop"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a great day of diving with Tom, who put any worries I had as a relatively new diver to rest. The morning of the dive was very relaxed and not stressful at all as our gear that we had sized up when booking our dive a few days before with Hayley was prepared and in the truck ready to go. Tom kept our group of 5 divers close to him and we felt well looked after the whole time. Highly recommend Pacific Divers for a great dive with friendly experienced staff!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Would highly recommend Pacific Divers if you are in Rarotonga and you want to go diving, I have done 1000's of dives around new Zealand but the dive I did with Pacific Divers would rate as 1 of the best, my son had never dived before but was really keen to do it, Pacific Divers took care of it all in a relax but safe atmosphere and my son absolutely enjoyed the experience. If we are ever over there again I will definitely be going out with these guys again. I would give them a 10 out of 10 for everything they did from the moment they pick you up from your resort until they drop you back off

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Strongly recommend diving with Pacific Divers. Fantastic dive spots and fun, friendly staff. The staff look after everything, and take photos of the dive which you can buy back at the shop for cheap, and hold your hair back when you are sea-sick over the side of the boat! - Okay, that last part was a lie bit I am sure they would accommodate if you asked them :)
I will definitely be back in the future! Thanks Pacific Divers!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Have no hesitation recommending Tom and Haley for your dive charter in Rarotonga. These guys are super friendly and take their diving very seriously. Tom and the team were amazing with my 13 year olds first dive and provided a really fun and pleasurable experience.
We did some fantastic swim throughs in the Coral Gardens and got loads of great photos.
Will dive again with the team when we return