“Nice Job Pacific Divers”
Review of Pacific Divers

Pacific Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 3, 2008

After looking around at several dive operations I was happy to meet Steve, the owner of Pacific Divers. We discussed my diving experience and how long it had been since I have been diving. He steered me towards an advanced open-water class with Pacific Divers. It was a great deal, only a bit more than the equal number of dives would have been. My instructor was Tally, a very nice and professional young lady from England. The classes and dives were very instructional and a lot of fun. It was nice having a pro for a dive buddy as well. The entire experience was very pleasant and I got a lot out of the classes. All in all, it was the best scuba classes I've taken, and worked out great to get me back into diving after a number of years. Thanks Pacific Divers, I'll be back to Rarotonga and plan on diving with you again!

1  Thank joneseyatsea
There are newer reviews for Pacific Divers

Reviewed July 23, 2008

I chose to dive with Pacific Divers recently, mainly because of their location at Muri Beach and of course the reviews. The diving was good, and the guy that took us was friendly enough. We didn't get much of a briefing and then not much of a tour which ended up being a 30 minuite dive. Just a shame that the guide was not that experienced. I've done quite a bit of diving over the years, so it didn't bother me too much about the breifing, but a couple of the divers only had a few dives and didn't know how to setup their gear properly, so a bit of help and attention by the staff would have helped them relax. So my recommendation would be they are ok for seasoned divers.

7  Thank meontour
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Going to Rarotonga opened the opportunity for a first dive for me, and I went with Pacific Divers for this. The instructor that my partner and I got was very knowledgeable, and very helpful in getting me through my initial fears.

I have no hesitation in recommending Pacific Divers for both first time, and more experienced divers! Great, friendly service! And the photos they took of me came out stunningly!

1  Thank WasPhantom