“Average service - not too organised”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Pacific Divers

Pacific Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Average service - not too organised”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We initially talked to Hailey who was promoting in our resort. She was very nice, passionate and helpful.

However, on the day of our trip there were few things that didn't go too well:

1) The equipment (BCD, Fins, etc), were fitted at the shop but there was no record on the boat indicating who owns what therefore we had to wear wrong fitted fins and BCDs.

2) We had snorkelers with us but the place they took us, there was nothing to see for snorkelers and they did not even have any life jacket for anyone when asked by our snorkelers even though we paid $40 per person.

3) They tried to send me into the water with a leaky Regulator and Tank.

4) They were also about 20 minutes late to pick us up.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“My first ever dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

The guys at Pacific Divers were VERY professional...
I was apprehensive about my first dive, for a number of reasons.
They were very encouraging, the training was excellent, which put my mind at ease.
The instructor Tom was very friendly, and really knew his stuff.
I would recommend for anyone to go diving for the first time with these guys.

If you are worried at all about your first dive... Dont be! Relax and follow their instruction, and you will have the time of your life.

John R (NZ)

Papeete, French Polynesia
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“diving in cook islands”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our children 16 and 12 dived twice in Five hours in two place. They appreciated quite a lot their cook experience. Pacific divers team is very professional and they took in account that they are used with warmer water (Tahiti). pictures took by Tom when diving are great. parents could see what children look under water.

1 Thank volanthollandais
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went out for 2 dives in August 2013. Just before we jumped overboard for the first dive our dive master Shaun pointed to a dark shape on the horizon. No it wasn't Nessie, it was a humpback whale swimming by. During the dive the clarity of the water was amazing. Colourful fish and coral, with the background sound of whales signing to each other. Once in a lifetime experience. Pacific Divers certainly made the difference with their friendly and very professional approach. Cup of hot chocolate at half time was a bonus as well. I'll definitely go with them on my next trip.

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Back again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

They say ... you vote with your feet or actions are more powerful than words ...
I first visited the Cook Is last year and now have been back again this year ... diving again with the crew from Pacific. I'm only a recreational diver but have had about 100 dives now and rate my Cook / Pacific experience as the best. The staff are very friendly and professional, ensuring all safety measures are observed and that all levels of experience are catered for ... making people feel welcomed and comfortable. I am already making plans to return. And of course the diving environment at C.I. is great. I would recommend it.

Visited July 2013