“Beautiful clear water and great staff!”
Review of Pacific Divers

Pacific Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful clear water and great staff!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had 2 dives with Pacific divers and had an extra bit of snorkelling in between the dives as a bonus. The staff were extremely helpful doing everything for us. A humpback whale paid us a visit in between our dives which was an amazing sight! The vis was great, the dives were great the boat was big enough for us all, no elbowing the diver next to you getting into the gear. We got the cd of pictures of our dive too which was a great momento of our trip. Very professional and approachable - would love to come back and dive with these guys again some day!

Visited August 2013

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“First scuba dive since the 80's and had a great time too !”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I felt safe at all times,instruction and safety briefings both dive and boat safety were easy to follow, and novices were watched carefully. Was in Raratonga for 13 days and this was the highlight of the trip. Do it !

Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The team at Pacific Divers were awesome. They were helpful and accommodating towards all party members and went above and beyond to ensure that everyone was comfortable and ready to go out to the reef.

Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic open water course”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Haley is the best. Patient, skilled, friendly yet professional.

Transport from location to harbor and dive-site is about 20 minutes+boat ride.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Pacific Divers Rarotonga”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Having never dived before, I had a great experience with Pacific Divers. Hayley is lovely and was very helpful with all my initial queries when I booked in person. Tom is a great instructor - friendly, patient and clear with instructions. I felt safe and in good hands at all times. You can tell everyone is passionate about diving, and that really came through in my experience. Diving for the first time was amazing and I'd love to do it again, Pacific Divers have got me hooked :)