“Great team”

Pacific Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Well things got off to a bit of a shaky start with a mess-up with my booking to complete the open water diving course. But a bit of flexibility all around got things sorted. While it blew a bit (restricting dive site options) and it was a little cool (well bloody freezing in one of the pool sessions) Tom and Haley were great. Very friendly, patient and thorough. I never felt rushed or pressured as they took us through the course. They love what they do and it comes through in the way they engage with people. I can highly recommend this team - but do double check your booking, especially if you have a tight itinerary. I'll be back. p.s. watch out for Tom's beer fines!

All reviews
"awesome crew"
"dive shop"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had a great time diving with Tom and his team they were all really friendly and knew their stuff, even got to see a shark for the first time up close...WOW, cant wait to go back to Rarotonga with the family net time and do some more diving with you. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were in Rarotonga for a week and drove past Pacific Divers, you cant miss it! We did a training dive in the lagoon followed by a 20min sea dive. None of us had any previous experience and the instructors, Tom and Hayley, were very patient and very encouraging during the training and afterwards pointed out some good shops and restaurants.
It was an amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone!
Was definitely the highlight of our trip, thanks!

great dive
so much fun
excellent staff
very professional
great t shirt
an amazing calm lagoon dive with a great instructor could not recommend enough