Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Diving Rarotonga

Hi, have been doing the rescue Diver with Pacific Divers in Rarotonga. Sandy has done an excellent... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Scenic22378835864
via mobile
FIVE STARS!!!

I chose Pacific Divers based on other reviews, and I couldn't fault their amazing service. The... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Getaway02731787110
via mobile

All reviews dive sites these guys open water night dive fish dive master diving experience great dive cook islands discover scuba dive school sea turtles marine life amazing visibility dive shop can't wait to come back my partner
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had never been diving before and didn't know what to expect. The employees there were really nice and friendly and had a real passion for diving. We had a practice in a resort swimming pool which was a great way to start, the instructor was very clear with everything we learned and gave us as much time as we needed. Once in the ocean, I was taken to another world, the instructor was with us the whole time, making sure we were okay and taking photos. Highly recommend them and will be diving with them again!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and 2 teenage sons went for a lagoon dive. The boys aged 13 and 15 had never dived before and this was a brilliant introduction. They absolutely loved it, and are now wanting to do their dive certificates. Hayley was great with them,and they felt confident and safe at all times. The lagoon is such a safe beautiful place for beginners to dive.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Taking that first breath underwater in the ocean is something magical. Really enjoyed the course with Pacific divers. Very knowledgeable friendly and fun. Seeing two Sea turtles was a huge highlight!! I will definitely be diving again at home (NZ) and anywhere else near water i travel. Thanks Hayley!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had such awesome dives with Pacific Divers. Hayley and Tom are a fantastic team of dive masters, loads of fun yet professional and reliable. Great times out on the boat, awesome dives, great viz, and the team are always full of smiles :) Highly recommendable experience with Pacific Divers Raro. Thanks guys! :)

1  Thank SuneLeRenard
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We did a 4 day PADI open water certification course with Pacific Divers and were impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Despite some inclement weather we all enjoyed the course and I would certainly recommend it to others.