“Mataora Wreck, Enda's Anchor or perhaps Smurf City?”
Review of Pacific Divers

Pacific Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed May 4, 2013

When diving in an unfamiliar venue one is vitally dependent on local knowledge and experience to have an enjoyable and safe experience. I recommend Pacific Divers for their thorough preparation and good quality diving gear. I choose Pacific Divers because of their reputation and long time presence in Rarotonga and I was not disappointed. Tom and Hayley were my guides most of the time, supported by the owner Steve.
I thoroughly enjoyed my dives and will be back for more - remember Hayley to book my place on a night dive!
I will definitely be back.
Ian

Reviewed May 4, 2013

During our recent trip to Rarotonga, we found Pacific Divers in Muri, a short walk from our hotel. My 15 Y.O. son was a first time diver and we were offered an introductory course for him. Tom and Hayley instructed and they were fantastic. First was a shallow water session in the beautiful lagoon, learning all the skills essential to be able to dive. Next we did 3 open water dives with my son receiving very close attention and guidance. Being a certified diver, I joined the dives and observed. I was very impressed with the professional attitudes and attention given to us. The equipment was well maintained and set up for us. (Thanks to Alex). The dive boat was excellent and big enough for at least 8 divers and near to new condition. Best of all was the brilliant dive sites with amazing visibility (20+ metres), warm water (28 degrees C), all within 10 minutes from the harbour.
Many thanks to all the crew for a great first time experience and we will return.
Yours in diving, Jordan and Glen.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I were first timers. I was really keen but my husband not so much. Well as it turns out my husband was a natural and loved it . I turned to be the nervous one. Tom was so amazing , Taking the time with me so that I was able to complete the dive . I only wish we had the time to do another before we left. Pacific Divers have an incredible group of people working for them. I am very happy to highly recommend them. Thank you all for an experience of a life time. Well be back in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

These guys were the bomb. We had heard good things about Pacific Divers, and we weren't disappointed. Hayley, Tom, and the team were friendly, enthusiastic, and professional. Diving gear was good quality, and the dive sites we went to were on par with some of the best diving we have done.

Cheers guys, and hope to come and dive with you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We were staying at Pacific resort and we met Hayley from Pacific divers for an introductory diving session at the pool. On a spur of the moment our daughter asked if she can do a diving course. We thought that only when she turns 13 she could do it but Hayley said that there is a junior course from age 10. Our daughter who is 11 did the course over 4 days (very flexible hours), the covered all the adult theory and she did 4-5 dives. This experience was exceptional. My husband was so proud when diving with her. Hayley was professional, kind and very caring. Our daughter had an experience she'll remember forever. Thanks very much!!