“Pacific Divers, Rarotonga - Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pacific Divers

Pacific Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Dunedin, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Pacific Divers, Rarotonga - Excellent!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Couldn't rate these guys higher. Phenomenal diving and great team, very highly recommended. We used our own gear but everything is provided if you need it. Site info and instructions were clear and Tom was relaxed and helpful. After-dive service is awesome and nothing is a problem. Thanks very much!!

Visited March 2013

Rochester, New York
“Diving with Pacific Divers, Rarotonga”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

A year and a half ago, Sue and I got our PADI license with Pacific Divers and were impressed by how professional and organised they were. When we returned to Raro this year we booked in for two open water dives with them and had a fantastic time. Our gear was organised for us, the briefing was clear, the diving was spectacular and the cheese toasties afterwards were the icing on the cake. We were impressed by Tom's enthusiasm, knowledge and great company. As this was our first diving experience after getting our PADI licenses, Tom and Pacific Divers gave us the confidence we needed to enjoy the experience. We definitely recommend 'PD' for your diving experience.

Visited February 2013
Kansas City, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pacific Divers October 2012”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This review is a little late...sorry, Steve! I visited Rarotonga in October 2012 with Global Volunteers. While on my volunteer project, I had the opportunity to do a little diving. I'm glad I chose Pacific Divers! It was my first ocean dives after being certified and I had a reasonable amount of anxiety. Steve always put me at ease and made me feel very safe while diving with him. He is knowledgeable about his dive sites, equipment is clean and well maintained and his team of divers are a great bunch to be around (Hi, Hayley!!). If you are lucky enough to be visiting the Cook Islands, stop by and see Steve at Pacific Divers for an amazing dive experience!!

Visited October 2012
Caboolture, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Open Water Dive Course”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

“Great team of people and fantastic instructors. Had a ball and if back for a third time will call in for another dive!!”

Perth, Australia
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have dove in many places around the world experiencing various dive sites and dive masters. Both Hayley & Tom made the trip here professional and fun. I had an outstanding experience. Each dive was as good as the previous, if not better! Am definitely coming back.

Visited February 2013