“local pork good”

Flame Tree
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

this is the first time that I have eaten at this restaurant . it was our first night and although I liked the food ..... the atmosphere was lacking . The service was ok nothing special but not bad either . I had a week in Raro and experienced some fantastic food . This was all a bit average and I think I expected so much more from the reputation of the establishment.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great service, great food. Coconut chicken and rocket with prosciutto salad....so good I ordered it the next time we went there.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The atmosphere was only surpassed by the excellent food! We dined here twice during the week we spent in Raro

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Have visited this restaurant 3 times but alas this time !!!!!!!!!!
Waitress seemed uninterested in our dinner, meal was not as creative as we have had before.
Food was of good quality but with no interest. A littler ambience would go along way perhaps some colour in a cloth a flower

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We enjoyed our evening here very much. The staff were very pleasant and the food was well presented and delicious.