“Cozy cabins and excellent views”

Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Southeast Wisconsin
“Cozy cabins and excellent views”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We spent a night in the cabins at Cooper Landing. There are 4 cabins in each building that we were put up in and the cabin was very cozy. The main building houses the reception desk, tour desk, a restaurant and a coffee shop. The restaurant deck offers excellent view of the river and the mountains. Overall an excellent stay.

Centerville, Ohio
1,785 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 4,162 helpful votes
“Kenai Princess Lodge Breakfast”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was able to get an early start this morning and wanted to visit the Kenai Princess Lodge for breakfast.

State route 1 goes through Cooper Landing en route to Soldotna, and with no traffic, I was in the lodge in about two hours.

Kenai Princess Lodge is attractive and worth a stay, but book ahead.

Today was a bit chilly for outside dining; however, the restaurant is attractive, service is very good, and depending on menu selection, the breakfast is very good.

I am not a fan of ripping open King Crab legs, but I do like King Crab. I selected King Crab Eggs Benedict (A toasted English muffin layered with Alaskan King Crab and poached eggs topped with hollandaise sauce. Served with a side of breakfast potatoes.)

I asked for a bold coffee and enjoyed several refills.

The tariff is appropriate for the fare.

• Visited June 2014
Sidney, Ohio
“Excellent Service and Food”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I usually don't expect much from a hotel restaurant but this one exceeded my expectations. Our waitress Emilie was very good any had many suggestions for us. I had the seafood chowder which didn't skimp on the ingredients and had great feast. For dinner I had Parmesan Halibut which was delicious served with perfectly steamed broccoli and risotto. Deserts of carrot cake and blackberry pie were very tasty.
Would definitely have a meal here again if I was in the area.

Visited June 2014
St Augustine Florida
“One of the Best Princess Lodges”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay here, especially having a fireplace in the room, it was very romantic. The front desk staff here was very helpful, they moved us around to a room with a King Bed and gave us the choice of several rooms. We really enjoyed the lounge, the staff was very good and the drinks were excellent. We ended up having most of our meals in the lounge as we liked the casual atmosphere, the food was very good. We have stayed in several of the Princess Lodges and we would rank this as one of the better ones.

• Visited June 2014
Talkeetna, Alaska
“Stunning”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Spent the night passing through on work. The cabins were clean and set against some of the most beautiful seenery in Alaska.

• Visited May 2014