“Unforgettable Fishing Trip”

Alaska Kenai Fishing for Fun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: If you’re looking for a fun filled Alaskan adventure, you’ve come to the right place. At Alaska Kenai Fishing for Fun, we’ll share with you the experience of a lifetime. Like our name states, our goal is to provide the most enjoyable Alaskan fishing experience possible. We specialize in fly and spin fishing adventures on the Kenai, Kasilof, and Russian Rivers on the picturesque Kenai Peninsula. Whether you want to drift for monster Kenai Rainbow Trout aboard our spacious 20-ft Clackacraft driftboats, float the motor-less Kasilof for wild Alaskan King Salmon or Steelhead, hike-in to the world renowned Russian River, battle Sockeye/Coho Salmon, or fly-in to fish for majestic Arctic Grayling let our knowledgeable guides put together your next fishing adventure.
Mount Sidney, Virginia, United States
“Unforgettable Fishing Trip”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The best guided trip I have ever been on. Enough said. My wife and I fished with AKFFF on the Kenai River on two separate trips. The first was for Rainbows and Dolly's. My wife and I both caught big Bow's upwards of 20" and some nice Dollys as well. The scenery was amazing, we saw 8 brown bear numerous bald eagles, and one black bear . We also caught a few sockeye salmon. Brad is incredibly knowledgeable, has great gear, and has excellent boat control. He will put you on fish. The second trip was strictly for Sockeye and we caught so many fish we lost track. At one point my wife and I were battling fish at the same time and Brad was filleting as fast as he could, but couldn't keep up! We ended up netting our own fish and almost missing our flight. We just couldn't tear ourselves away from the river. Take this trip!!

Visited July 2012

Anchorage, Alaska
“Number 1”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I live locally and fish the kenai 2-4 times per month during the summer and still make sure to book a day or two with brad. He always makes for the best trips of the season. this man knows where the fish are and how to catch them, on top of that he is just a great guy and makes it a great time. I truly feel like I am fishing on an old buddies boat rather than with a guide when i am out with him. Like I said, i spend a lot of time on the upper kenai, I know the locals and the competition Brad is the only guide I would recommend if you truly want to enjoy all that the kenai has to offer!

Visited September 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Brilliant Kenai Fishing with the Best Guide!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We did two trips last year with Brad - both with visiting family from the East Coast and Australia - both were the highlights of their Alaska visit. Brad was totally organized, totally knowledgeable and (best of all) made fishing easy and fun for first time fly fishers!! We caught and released a lot of fish, learned a lot about the ecology of the Kenai and made memories that will be with us a lifetime. For novice or seasoned anglers, you could not be in better hands - Brad loves what he does -- his enthusiasm for fishing, his patience and good humor and his willingness to adapt the trip to the river conditions and the needs of his guests make for a great day on the river.

Visited June 2012
“Best fishing experience I've had”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had a great day out on the beautiful Kenai river with Brad. His enthusiasm, knowledge and love of fishing the river was contagious.
Other boats were floating by empty handed, whilst we got a beauty on the first cast and it didn't stop all day.
We were pulling in fish on 4 out of 5 casts at one point and even reeled in a large bull salmon to finish the day off.
Definitely the best fishing experience I have had, I can't recommend Brad and his company enough.

Friendswood, TX
“Kenai Paradise Fishing”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I spent a fantatstic day on the Kenai fly fishing for salmon and rainbows with Brad last August. He was the most thoughtful, caring and most importantly, knowledgeable about the whole region. I am sure this comes form his teaching background and career, which translates into an exceptional fishing guide during the fishing season on the Kenai. My wife, whom had fly fished on light fly tackle before, was instantly rewarded with several huge Salmon that she landed on an 8 weight and won't soon forget. We are looking forward to visiting this beautiful place with Brad again next summer.
He will not only put you on the fish, but he will insure that your fishing trip ranks up in there on the fun, family and friendly factor list as well. A fishing trip on the Kenai with Brad should be on everyone's bucket list, and I would sincerley recommend him to anybody considering a trip to the Kenai.

Phil and Jan Landon