“Best Beer and Burgers and what BEAUTY!”

Kingfisher Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Kingfisher Roadhouse specializes in local Alaskan fish and seafood. In addition we offer burgers, salads, and an assortment of other culinary delights. We strive to source our food and drink from local business' whenever possible.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had an amazing dinner at Kingfisher in Cooper Landing, AK in July 2013. We had 9 people at a table on the patio (glass enclosed) overlooking beautiful Kenai Lake and the most beautiful mountains and hills surrounding. What a glorious experience! The service was impeccable! I had a cheeseburger that was delicious! Others had Blue Burgers (gorgonzola cheese sauce), Curried Chicken Pot Pie, Mac-n-Cheese for the tots (that looked so GOOD), and an exotic salad for 2 skinny diners! Two of our group were very hungry fishing guides and they had plenty to eat with their Blue Burgers. The view was majestic - God's beauty all around. Beer - Alaska Summer Ale -loved it! Then, we had live entertainment - a guitarist with a great voice - and a dance floor. What a memorable, lovely experience in Cooper Landing, AK! Thank you, Kingfisher!

1  Thank jawsco

Reviewed July 24, 2013

But, it wasn't. It was over cooked. Prices are high. Service was excellent. View was wonderful. If We go back, I would try something different.

1  Thank Judy W
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Ate here one night on recommendation of friends from Anchorage. Had great burgers and seafood. Will definitely frequent this place when on the Upper Kenai.

1  Thank SJH-SFSD
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took our daughter and her husband here for a celebratory dinner on the recommendation of a friend. Loved the view and Alaskan feel to the place. My daughter is pregnant and was quite hungry so she ordered the flat iron steak. Her meal was good but very small portion. She ended up eating off all our plates as well as her own :/ The guys ordered the curry pot pie, DELISH! I had sockeye salmon on a bed of couscous. It was good but served cold.. I wasn't expecting that. We left a bit hungry after paying too much for our meal. I might try it again and stick with a burger..

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had dinner here the night they were having the sockeye salmon special. It was delicious!

Don't let the exterior of this place fool you... there's some serious cooking going on in the kitchen.

We sat in the sunroom where the views were truly stunning. I highly recommend it!