We stayed here two nights and it was great value for money. Basic accommodation but the location was perfect, lulled to sleep with the sound of waves lapping on the beach. Friendly owner gave us advice on were to eat and was spot on.
Made good use of the kayaks, going up and down the lagoon.
Take a torch if you are going to be out late! Watch out for the crabs crossing the street and beach when you come back...its very dark!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki accommodation is comprised of 8 self catering beachfront bungalows sleeping a maximum of 3 Adults each or 2 adults and 2 small children. Each bungalow accommodation offers Queen size beds ensuite bathroom with hot and cold water, in room fans, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cook top, utensils, rain water fountain and tea / coffee facilities and fully screened rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ranginui's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranginui`s Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Aitutaki