Ranginuis Retreat looks over the lagoon to the posh Aitutaki Lagoon resort and they pay lots more for their view! Rooms were adequate for what we wanted.
Nice and relaxing for our 5 days as you can walk to restaurants, but on-site scooters for hire are needed to check the rest of the island. A long way from the shops.
Pacific Cove resort do a cheap Umu meal during the week. Check out the clams at the Marine Research Centre, but best seen snorkelling from a lagoon cruise.
Take heaps of insect repellant and it is mossie heaven on the island!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranginui's Retreat Aitutaki accommodation is comprised of 8 self catering beachfront bungalows sleeping a maximum of 3 Adults each or 2 adults and 2 small children. Each bungalow accommodation offers Queen size beds ensuite bathroom with hot and cold water, in room fans, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cook top, utensils, rain water fountain and tea / coffee facilities and fully screened rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ranginui's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranginui`s Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Hotel Aitutaki
- Ranginuis Retreat Aitutaki